My work—including narrative features and original recipes—has appeared on TODAY Food, The Kitchn, CNN Travel, Design*Sponge, and other national publications. I also develop recipes and produce editorial content for a number of corporate clients and brands.
I’m the author of Classic Snacks Made from Scratch: 70 Homemade Versions of Your Favorite Brand-Name Treats and Pierogi Love: New Takes on an Old-World Comfort Food, and the co-writer of Inspired Bites: Unexpected Ideas for Entertaining from Pinch Food Design.
Photography and Video
I produce editorial food and beverage photography and videos for a variety of publications and corporate clients, often in conjunction with original recipe content.
My whimsical hand-drawn illustrations and watercolors have appeared on pop culture-inspired greeting cards and gifts, in books, and in custom commissions for editorial and corporate clients.
Great to Meet You!
I'm Casey Barber, owner of the creative production company Good Food Stories LLC.
Good Food Stories LLC specializes in custom projects of all shapes and sizes, including:
• Editorial Writing and Branded Content
• Food and Prop Styling
• Photography and Video
• Digital Publishing
• Recipe Development
• founder and editor of the critically acclaimed website Good. Food. Stories., an online magazine that focuses on food from a storyteller’s perspective
• author of the cookbooks Pierogi Love: New Takes on an Old-World Comfort Food and Classic Snacks Made from Scratch: 70 Homemade Versions of Your Favorite Brand-Name Treats
• owner of a hell of a lot of vintage Pyrex bowls
• a sour beer aficionado who's chiseling away at her Cicerone certification
• and a maximalist home decorator who nonetheless dreams of #vanlife
Want to know more? Let's talk!